U.S. Corn Farmers Contact List – Do You Right Pro
- Drifts During Application
- Leaching Into Soil
- Leaching Into Waterways
My Reasons for Doing this Research
- Alternatives or Solutions – Should glyphosate ever get banned, or become too high of a risk to use anymore.
- Ways to Deal with Crop/Herbicide Resistance.
- Help I have found for them to play an active part in getting this issue under control.
Glyphosate and Associated Dangers – Relevant Research
Do You Right Professional Services – Certified SEO Copywriting
Dr. Stephanie Seneff Ph.D. – Senior Research Scientist at MIT
- Dr. Seneff’s Research Page ( over 170 Articles)
- Glyphosate in MMR: Does This Explain the Autism Link?
Stephen C Weller – Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- Benchmark Study: IV. Survey of Grower Practices for Managing Glyphosate-Resistant Weed Populations. Weed Science.
- Benchmark study on glyphosate-resistant cropping systems in the United States. VI: timeliness of economic decision-making in implementing weed resistance management strategies.
Corn Farmers in the U.S:
Contact Links ONLY!
- S. Agricultural Trade – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Food Security Stacey Rosen email@example.com
- Chemical Inputs Richard Nehring firstname.lastname@example.org
- Risk Management Erik O’Donoghue email@example.com
- Agricultural Baseline Projections Erik O’Donoghue firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agricultural Research and Productivity Paul Heisey email@example.com
Indiana Corn Contacts
The Indiana corn marketing Council (ICM C) was founded in 2001. Just to give you an idea of how much money these people handle per year, the snapshot above is an expenditure list from the ICMC website from the year 2016.
- Lauren Taylor – Communication and Marketing Programs Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jane Ade Stevens Chief Executive Officer email@example.com
- Alyson Wells Environment & Production Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cory Harris Public Affairs Program Manager email@example.com
I also found out that, “Out of 316,000 corn farms about 300,000 farms (95% of them) are owned by families. More than 30% of corn farms are operated by women.” Wikipedia,
Iowa corn sleeps breeze and eats nothing but corn. There comprised of the Iowa Corn Promotion Board, (ICPB) and they meet over the global need for food and energy. They have a contact link that I’ve attached to their name just above.
The pumpkin patch/corn maize has been around since 2007, and they schedule, study trips, movies under the stars, birthday parties, and much more. Just this year alone, they have chopped 18,724 stalks of corn. And they have a contact us link that I’ve attached to the name above.
Here are some contacts that I came up with for farmers.
US Grains Council Contacts
- Contact: Lucien Agniel Email
- Contact: Sara Agniel Email
- Contact: Sean Mulford Email
- Contact: Diaa Ghaly Email
- Contact: Erik Huschitt Email
- Contact: Alan McElwain Email
- Contact: Rick Dusek Email
- Contact: Brooks Burmaster Email
- Contact: Michael Hinton Email
- Contact: Pat Ries Email
- Contact: Brian Arnold Email
- Contact: Aaron Campbell Email
- Contact: Bart Buteau Email
- Contact: John Fornazor, Jr.Email
- Contact: Jason Mueting Email
- Contact: Adel Yusupov ESo as to mail
- Contact: Adel Yusupov EmailEmail
- Contact: Shenouda Nader Email
- Contact: Seth A. King Email
- Contact: Jaemok “Jay” Kwon Email
- Contact: Daniel Secondi Email
- Contact: Joe Caruso Email
- Contact: Matt Dean Email
- Contact: Darwin Rader Email
I’m using this list to email people and interview farmers for my glyphosate/social responsibility blog.
I will be doing a separate list of scientists, and a separate list for chemical manufacturers. I hope you can enjoy this post and you can use it for something resourceful~ Do You Right Pro ~
If you would like to find out how I am still in college for copywriting, and I have worked with some of the most prestigious companies in business… click the button below!
I will give you a 500-word sample on any topic you pick, and show you why Do You Right is the best!
If you would like to return to the homepage, click here: doyourightpro.com
You Can Check Out My Compliment from:
Dr. Stephanie SeneffPh.D.
Glyphosate Autism Update Blog!
Eric S Brister
425 Western Skies #423
Albuquerque NM 87123
- Do You Right Professional Services